I'd like to introduce you to our little girl. Her name is Jolie Adelaide Stevens. (Like Jodi but with an L, not jo-lee). I'm too tired to write to much now, but I will soon enough. Enjoy the pics...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
congratulations to you both. She is beautiful. mel x
God Bless the 3 of you. Jolie is a beautiful girl and Jenee did great! CONGRATULATIONS, we are thrilled for you and can't wait to meet the little one. Maria & Scott
3 comments:
congratulations to you both. She is beautiful.
mel x
WAKE UP! Need more pics.
Naahh.. get your rest. It'll be at least 18 years before you get any more.
And oh, she's beautiful! Great job both of you.
Congrats from Unc Sam and Aunt K.
Love and Hugs.
God Bless the 3 of you. Jolie is a beautiful girl and Jenee did great! CONGRATULATIONS, we are thrilled for you and can't wait to meet the little one.
Maria & Scott
Post a Comment