Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

More Pics


Ridiculously excited Daddy to be - NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT!

[Pre] Labor is fun! (We were just ignorant kids back then)

Lunch! We got to see it twice :-)

Grandma and Daddy kept a journal of the whole day.

Uncle Rob came in to see us first.

Aunty Sarah got to visit too!

We all got to take naps


Heavy Labor - poor baby was hurting so much.

A little relief from the epidural.






Our First Family Picture!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TESTING.

My comments are not showing up ... no matter; you've addressed my concerns. More pics! Yay!

Here is my previous comment which didn't show up after two tries:

WAKE UP! Need more pics.

Naaa... get your rest; it'll be at least 18 years before you get it again.

And oh, she's beautiful! Great job both of you.

Congrats from Unc Sam and Aunt K.

Love and Hugs.


Who knows, maybe one of both will eventually show up.

Anonymous said...

I spotted the clown blanket in the family picture! Love it!

Sarah said...

You guys win the award for most up-to-date posting about a birth! Thank you SO MUCH for getting those photos up!

Auntie Sarah :)

Mike said...

I can't wait to see Jolie!! I miss you guys so much but am so happy for ya'all (that ya'all was for Jenee and Linda).

-Mike

Unknown said...

You guys did such a great job! She is absolutely beautiful! You should be proud. I can't wait to see more pictures. I am glad you are all doing so well. Congratulations!!