Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daddy's First Watch...

All my girls are asleep. Jenee, Jolie, Linda, Sable and Marble (the cats). It's just me and I can't lie, I'm a little nervous... oh noes... fussing...

I have now put the baby down and she's sleeping peacefully in her Woombie. We're only 2 day old parents but already we swear by them. The good news is she fits right in with our family. She has healthy bowels and is not afraid to show it.

I am working on some more pics to share. I am trying my best to upload at least a few each day, since there is no routine I cant tell you if it will be morning or evening when I do it.

Today was discharge day and it was quite a big one. There were all the usual tests and so on, and something a little unexpected. Before you read ahead, all is well with everyone. Jolie's pediatrician heard a small murmur this morning and sent us off for a EKG and ECG (is that right Heather?). She got the all clear, but they would like to follow up in a few months just be thorough.

Uncle Rob and Aunty Sarah are coming over tonight to welcome us home. I hope they're ok cause its pouring down right now...

No comments: