Here is Jenee at Week 32. Not really a good tummy shot, but what you can see is the bassinet cover she was working on. I think I posted the finished product somewhere else but it turned out really nice.
This is Jenee at Week 34. She's holding up Trixie's coming home clothes, well half of it. This outfit was picked out by her
Who's that handsome devil? It's me! Here we are getting hospital bag #1 of 3 ready. Momma has a bag, baby has a bag, daddy has a bad. Trixie's diaper bag is an awesome Isoki diaper bag that her Grandad (Paul) got for her. It's very nice and is reversible so she can be accessorised with flowers or a beautiful blue should the mood strike.And this last photo is just for fun. It was raining pretty heavily one afternoon / evening and Jenee and I were getting a little stir crazy. Somehow we decided that a game of indoor cricket was in order. It didn't last long... Chris know's why...

1 comment:
Too much chin music hey!
Chris
Post a Comment