Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank you all

I just wanted to say thank you all for your texts, emails and comments. I make sure to read them all to Jenee, as does Linda. We will get back to all of you but for right now you should know they are so appreciated.

Time to go, the baby needs a cuddle and Jenee needs some rest.

Nate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the good news. The girls loved looking at pictures of Jolie. We hope you enjoy having a little girls. Girls are special!!
All the best,
Cravens Family

Unknown said...

Hi Nate, Jenee' and Jolie,
WOW, I am so very happy for the three of you! God hand pick each of you for the others. He has such speacial plans for your family and I KNOW for a fact that there is a path He has in store for the Stevens family. I can not wait to meet little Jolie. I hope to be able to come visit in the fall. Till then, keep the pic's and notes coming. Love you all very much. AP