I realised I have only made two posts this year so far. That's kind of a poor showing on my part so I will hopefully rectify it now. I must warn you that this is not a structured post at all and will follow the meanderings of my tired mind. First of all, Jenee and baby are doing well. She is starting to show now (I will post a picture soon) and as such she is having a bit of a time sleeping. Some nights are good, some are bad. Last night was a good night for her, it was a bad one for me and I slept on the couch, with the cats, pinned up against the backrest.
We got our new car this last weekend too! Its a really nice BMW 328i. It's got low milage for its age and quite frankly, we are just excited to have 4 doors. I gave it a good clean over the weekend and its now sitting nice and shiny in our driveway. Jenee and I have also been on a "sell it" mission and are selling off things that we don't need. In the last two weeks we have managed to raise a few hundred dollars so we're pretty happy with our efforts. Hopefully there is a bit more of that to come.
Jenee has also been working on no less than three quilts and a bag! I can't say much because all three are surprises but I will post pictures of them as they are progressing too. I have been busy job hunting and making a network of connections. Please pray for me in this, job hunting is something that I like to procrastinate but it's something I know needs to be done. Also, can you pray for Jenee and I as we are making decisions about our future in Florida. It is no secret we want to be in Texas, the sooner the better. The last thing I think I will mention is that in a few weeks we'll have our "big" ultrasound and see how the baby's growth is progressing. Please pray that all will go well. Back to work, for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment