Jenee has been busy working away on her projects. In a single weekend, she turned out a diaperbag, baby quilt and stuffed kitty for her friend Grace. Pretty impressive! Especially since its all made of patchwork squares that she had as left overs from other projects.Now that here Mom and Dad ave been here for their visit I can reveal a little about the latest project. For Linda's 50th birthday, Jenee is making Linda a Texas themed quilt. It's quite an undertaking as each square is something different. I have been doing most of the cutting for Jenee and because its so involved, I can only handle about an hour at a time doing it.
When its done, it should be something pretty special. There will be patchwork, embroidery and some amazing freehand quilting. I may show some squares here as we progress so if you are interested check back. The amazing thing is this quilt came right after we finished Heathers quilts and Jenee decided that she wasn't going to do anymore tricky quilts for a while. I guess she didn't really define what a while was to be.
1 comment:
You are amazing. We still marvel and love the quilts you both made for us. Warm fuzzies constantly. You guys are the best.xxx
Post a Comment