Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fun and Games

Well, now we know we are having a little girl, everything is starting to become very real to Jenee and I. Everything is starting to crystalize in my mind that I am going to be a daddy and Jenee is going to me a mommy, and we have been on a high since finding out. The moms and dad's reading this know what I am talking about when I say that things are changing in us as we prepare for our little girl, like our priorities for example. That new bed we were wanting for ourselves is taking a back seat to the things the baby needs, and to my supprise, its not as hard as I though it would be to make that adjustment.

Well, after finding out and emailing / texting everyone on the planet as to what we are expecting, we have been receiving plenty of name recommendations. I thought I would share some with you. I wont share the whole story for each of them, Jenee may if she has the energy, but I will say that Jenee and I do have some names we like, now all we have to do is agree on one. Anyway, here are some 'special' names that have been recommended for us...

  • April Jeana
  • Jeana April Susan Betty
  • JoeLin
  • Jeana April Susan Betty JoLin
  • Jeana April Susan Betty JoLin Greg-Weena
  • Jeana Greg-Weena
  • Cougar
  • Trixiebelle Jasmina Greg-Weena

So much specialness here. Last Saturday we went to Babies 'R Us to register and we had a great time. It has become alarmingly apparent how easily my heartstrings can be tugged at the sight of a cute onesy that says Daddy's Girl, or Mommy's Little Angel. It would be far too easy to have spent hundreds of dollars on these things, I really didn't think I would be so sentimental, I guess I was wrong. Here are some photos from Saturdays fun.




Mommy and Daddy do not condone the skanky infant 2-Piece bikini.










Aaaaand a few hours later we found dad...










1 comment:

Heather Stevens said...

We still prefer Trixibelle Jasmina etc etc
Or Myfanwy (pronounced Mifanwee)