I know I have a reputation for liking nice things, that's just who I am, but in the last few years, I have become more frugal and less spontaneous. I have discovered shops like Ross, where you can buy end of season clothes for 80% off and I have even learned to buy open box specials, but only if they actually a good deal.
Well, this morning I made a great find. On my way out of the apartment, I took the trash out and to my surprise someone had dumped a fairly expensive "Closetmaid" set of metal wire shelves. I put my bike down, and went in for the inspection. There was nothing wrong with them, except a little dirty. With an expression of glee, I picked them up and quickly walked back to the apartment, putting them inside so that no one could steal my new found treasure.
I don't know what I will use them for at the moment, but I have some ideas, Jenee and I are all about effective storage. The best thing was that when she got home, and saw them, she was just as excited about the find as I was. Ha ha ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment