You may or may not have heard all the rumblings about Blu-Ray and its awesomeness over the last few years but if you didn't know, it's the next generation of technology that is supposed to supersede DVD. As a sign of maturity, I decided not to be an early adopter simply because I didn't want to pay for the privelege, and I also didn't want to be a guinea pig, however, I think that the prices here for players, HDTV's and media have reached an affordable point, so as you may already know, I have been buying a few movies here and there (for the average price of $15.79, thank you very much) and will eventually get a player to play them on. [Jenee thinks I am funny buying movies I can't play but, well... she has a point, but who cares?]
Anywhodle, finally got to watch a movie at my mate Rob's house and WOW. I was stunned, the quality and sound was much better than I was expecting. I could see detail like never before and it felt so lifelike.
Needless to say, I can hardly wait to get a player and enjoy some movies at home. Poor Jenee, if it's not one gadget with me, it's another. I am so blessed to have a patient wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment