Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Wii Ray Blu Fit

I hope that title made no sense what so ever. It wasn't really meant to.

This weekend gone Jenee and I got the urge to go for a walk because we'd been stuffed inside all day and needed some fresh air and what better place to go walking than Butler Plaza across the street.

Off we went and visited a few of our local favorites, finishing off at Best Buy. I went off in one direction, she went off in the other. About 5 minutes later I find her with a big, sweet smile on her face, clearly hiding something. It turns out that she had sweet-talked an associate into getting her Wii Fit, before it was meant to be put on the shelves for a sale. Wii Fit is an interactive game with an electronic board that you stand on. You can do stretching, yoga, fitness training and more. With out too much trouble I am persuaded to run home and get my wallet (lets face it, I wanted it too). I told her that I wanted something too, just cause, and in my excitment I picked up Wall·E on Blu-Ray.

So off I went, then back I came with my wallet and we left with a new game, a movie and some Christmas CD's (because apparently 2 weeks of Christmas music straight isn't enough).

Well, how exciting is all this. We plugged the game in, we listend to the CD's and I though, "hmm, I'd like to watch Wall·E."

Genious here didn't think about it.

Lesson of the day: If your going to buy a Blu-Ray disc, make sure you have a Blu-Ray player...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truely a NIGEL. Even I know you need a special player for a blue ray CD (Jon told me ;))

Anonymous said...

I asked Jon if I could have a wii for christmas. He said I could have a wee anytime I liked. I hope I get one.

Kevin Wang said...

now you have an excuse to buy a blu-ray player :P