Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yay for Obsessive Compulsive Organisation!

Well, it's taken about 2 and a half months but I have done it. I have culled 8561 images (20.1 GB worth of data) from my photo library. That's a lot of junk come to think of it. Of course I had to follow strict guidelines as given by the Mrs:

No deleting photos of people
No deleting photos of important events
and
Delete all of the boring photo's that don't have any people in them...

Of course, I ignored that last one, and kept my interesting, artistic photos that will one day be worth something, or not...\. So now I have 160 folders containing some 24,300 photos that are named accordingly, taking up a fraction over 50 GB. All I need now is a little more backup protection for the data, and I'll be feeling a lot better about all those memories sitting on my hard drive.

For the record, my iTunes and photo libraries are now impeccable. Hence, of course, Jenee now want's similar organization for her media libraries, soo...

...on to Jenee's disastrous photo and iTunes library...YAY!!!

No comments: