Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Feels Like Forever

...since I posted. You could probably draw two conclusions. Either nothing has been happening or I have been distracted with other things. But who cares, here is a small post to keep the wheels turning.

If you didn't already know, its nearly Christmas, and this weekend we put our Christmas tree up. Jenee and I collect ornaments from places that we travel to and so far we have probably 10 or so unique items for our tree. Sadly we have suffered a few casualties though. Two of our beautiful ornate glass spheres that were given to us for our wedding have suffered from several moves and broken, kinda sad really because they were really beautiful and special to us.

This last weekend gone Jenee and I spent working on our year-end goals. Nothing really exciting here, just things like "finish off xxx's quilt" or "finish organizing my 30,000+ photo library". Some progress has been made on our goals, but I really need to learn not to take so many photos.

I have some recent pictures to post but that may not happen for a week or two so hang in there. Well, thats about it for right now, hope all is well. Nate

No comments: