Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Posts Are Coming, I Promise.

I know its been a couple of weeks, and I have about 2-3 posts floating around in my head and all I need to do is steal a minute to edit a handful of pictures and then write the posts.

Bare with me, it will take a few more days. I have started a few personal projects that have been tugging on my mind as well as work and all that stuff.

(As I write this, I am thinking, is there anyone who is actually waiting with baited breathe for me to post? Somehow I doubt it...lol)

1 comment:

Kevin Wang said...

I do.

Everyday I sit at my computer anxiously waiting... constantly clicking the refresh button until my hand cramps up; then having to switch hands. (or F5 since I know you love the shortcuts).

haha j/k

It's always fun reading your blog though.

"handful of pictures" I may know one of these pics already? lol