Well, a few weekend's ago, Jenee was asked if she would babysit the Cravens for a few days while they went on a short trip. Of course I tagged along too. Three kids, 4 days, Jenee and Nate...
We...had...a...blast.
It was so much fun, we got to take them to soccer and dance, we went to Miss Linda's house and saw horses and big dogs and all of that, we went to a birthday party too, and the best thing was they had a bouncy castle there!
I think it gave me a really good insight for what it will be like when we have a family. It's full time, hard work, but its worth it! By the end of the day, Jenee and I found ourselves in bed exhausted only to see that it wasn't even 9pm! I have a new respect for all the mommies and daddies out there, thats for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment