Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jenee is T-2 Days and Counting!

Yup its 2 days until I see her and I can hardly wait! Its only been a week but thats long enough. So much has happened since she went back. I have as always been occupied 110% at work and at 5pm Saturday got some fantasticl results in the lab. I was most pleased with my efforts. I have also made a friend who I think is an answer to prayer. I have been praying for a mentor type person who is further along in life than I and has no prior affiliation with Jenee or my self, who I can have and impartial ear to talk to and perhaps as an accountability partner. The gentleman happens to go to our church and encouraged us to attend the marriage conference last month. He's really down to earth and we had breakfast at a yummy place called Panera Bread. I think we really have a lot of similarities and personality charateristics that makes it easy to click. So, thats really exciting.

What else? Well I have been packing for our Colorado trip AND our Australia trip. I was talking to my BFF Chris yesterday (g'day mate :-) and we realised that its about 23 days until we leave for Australia! So very exciting! I do have to admit that I feel guilty for leaving the cats at home so long. They know something is up because they have been acting funny. It happens whenever they see the suitcases come down. Thankfully we have a friend who lis going to look after them for us and had fallen asleep on the couch giving cudles before. Speaking of suitcases, we bought Jenee some new matching ones that are made by some trendy company... uhh... London Fog I think. And guess what, she has my suitcases so guess who gets to travel with the girly ones? yup, me. I am going to look very special in Orlando International.
Wont I look Special

In my spare time (read late at night when I have insomnia) I have been catching a dose of Anime (Japanese Animation). I remember when I was a kid, there was a show called Robotech on Saturday mornings and it was the coolest thing in the world with flying planes that transformed into robots and all sorts of cool stuff. Well in celebration of that, the creators have a new series called Macross Frontier and I have really enjoyed it so far. You can watch episodes here.


Well, thats it for now. I have done all my duties, now, off to play some Mario Kart!

No comments: