Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Have Become Dangerous to Talk To

Huh? Let me explain. Since I have had a car and been fairly independent, I have discovered and been recommending products and businesses I like such as Spin Cycle in Adelaide, Nikon Cameras and more recently Apple Computers. I think I have “sold” 9 Nikon cameras and now 3 Apple computers with the latest being both my Mom’s getting new Apple Laptops in the last year. Well, I think I should now include Mini Coopers.

Everywhere we stop, we here the obligatory, “Ooo, Mini Cooper!” followed by a conversation about what milage we get, is it comfortable and how their gas-hog is eating a hole in their pockets. In Beuna Vista (the local town) we are often the center of attention. It’s really quite hilarious. Plus I am finding that the beard is helping break down communucation barriers with the locals. It’s that trust thing again…

No comments: