I also got a haircut. Now I know a lot of you have been waiting so you can rest easy ☺. Ordinarily I wouldn’t mention this, however, this one was kind of funny. I went to Cortney’s salon (Jenee’s Maid of Honor) and we were busy catching up and so on while she was cutting the hair on the sides and back. And with out noticing, she had moved to the top of my head without changing attachments. Now I have to state something: I never clarified with Cort what to do, plus I have always wanted to see what a crew cut would be like and now I know. I still look good! Or so says Jenee, and with my new shades (I lost my last pair in the forest in Florida) I look especially awesome. Jenee and I had a good laugh about it, and it also brought a funny comment later that day but you will have to read on to know what it was.
On Sunday night, Jenee and I went and babysat the Cravens girls and how we just love them. Neither of us have seen them for about 7 months and I was shocked to see how they had grown up. The two girls, Mary Nelle and Edie are swimming and diving and just so much fun, and Baby Coleman is such a big boy. Ordinarily, Jenee can handle the two girls with out raising a sweat, but we had our hands full with all three. (Jenee will keep babysitting over the summer and will take a third in her stride; I am just talking this storey up). Well, Mom and Dad C snuck out while Jenee and I were playing with the kids, so much fun. There was wrestling and Ballet, I did a special ballet dance with the girls which I believe Jenee recorded but you will never see, and movies and all sorts of fun. I think the funniest moment was when I was eye to eye with Edie when she said, “Why do you have a haircut like Daddy’s?”. What could I do but laugh. I told her that I liked Daddy’s haircut so much that I wanted one too. It was good to spend time with them, I think it helps me see what it’s going to be like when we decide to have kids.
Well, that’s it for now. I am on the plane on the way home so I am going to do some other pressing things before I land in Atlanta.
No comments:
Post a Comment