Ok, this is a first on our blog so the results should be interesting. Let me explain, one thing about Florida is you have to deal with cockroaches whether you like it or not. And they aren't little guys either, they are big shinny, disgusting things that freak Jenee out and make me want to wipe everything down with disinfectant just to appease my level of disgust. Naturally, I am the cockroach killer in our home and I was thinking I need a suitable name for the job. I'm thinking along the lines of Conan the Barbarian type name. So, the competition is who has the best/funniest name for me and my cockroaching duties? If you have a name either send me an email or leave you comment in the comments section :-)
Once we have enough entries I'll set up a vote here so we can all choose the best one.
1 comment:
we dubbed Harley "The Poodle Killer" so how about "Nate The Roach Slayer"
love Helen
Post a Comment