Yep, even though I technically work through all the student breaks (spring, fall and summer break) I got to have my own little spring break because Jenee went to Texas to take a week long spring break course and I had a week on my own. Actually we both flew to Texas and I came back after the first weekend.
So, what did I get up to while Jenee was living it up and working hard all at the same time? Well, the first two nights were very much doing what ever I felt like because nobody was around to tell me otherwise. I worked on sorting out my music library for my iPod and managed to save some 30% more disc space by converting 15GB of video to 10GB of video. I aimlessly surfed the internet for stuff in general (as well as job hunting), made brownies and ate brownies and I even played managed to run some long overdue errands, however, after several days of living this way, I soon realized that the apartment was looking pretty terrible so I then spent two days cleaning everything.
Well, originally I had some funny anecdotes to tell and I was going to post some pictures, however I don't seem to have the motivation anymore. Jenee has since come back from Texas and I didn't realize how much I missed her, I knew I missed her, but last night we literally slept pressed up against each other back to back enjoying the presence of the other person. Apparently we both missed each other so much that we didn't even move away to cool off as apparently we were both sweating from the huge amount of body heat we emitted. We have actually submitted a proposal to tap our body heat to supplement the Gainesville power grid during the night... lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment