Our Easter weekend was a little lower-key than we were anticipating this year. Somehow, despite reading through Matthew in my Bible study, we felt like the Easter weekend just passed us by, which is kind of sad. Albeit, we were invited to have a very delicious Easter dinner with Krista's parents. It was extremely generous of them to include us in their family and Jenee and I really enjoyed our fellowship with them. I miss big family dinners around a table talking and laughing like back in Australia with my parents and sisters. Those were great days (said smiling and reminiscing).
Well, the reason why the weekend somewhat flew past us was because Jenee had much homework to do and I was looking for jobs. I still don't know where the time went? One new thing did happen to me, though, and its something I will have to be more careful of for the future. On the drive down to Krista's home in Ocala, we had the top down on Jenee's car and we both caught a little sun, I actually caught more that I would have liked on the top of my head and have a burnt scalp. Ouch! Now that I shave my head I am gonna have to start using sunscreen and wearing hats all the time!
Well, its Monday morning and I have a list of a dozen things that require my attention. I hope you all had a great Easter and send me an email!
No comments:
Post a Comment