Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bound to happen...

Well, if you either (1) grew up with me or (2) were at our rehersal dinner, you probably know of the story of how I cut my hair when I was 10. Mum likes to think that kids cut their hair when they are younger, I feel that to make it worth while you need the motor skills you have by at least 10. Anyway, on Sunday I looked in the mirror and felt that I was looking scruffy, thinking 'really how hard is it to cut your own hair anyway?'.

So I got my clippers out, put on the No. 2 attachment and fired them up. I ran the clippers up the left side of my head, watching in the mirror and then stopped with quiet 'Oh'. Jenee was standing close enough to hear it and came to investigate, laughing once she had seen my handywork. So I didnt check to see how short the attachment really was, it was much shorter than I was expecting.

With no turning back, Jenee helped me finish the job off and well, you can see the result below. Does any of this sound familliar Helen and Danny?


Ok, so I am posing for the pic, I'm not really upset about it, but really I think I am one handsome hunk, if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nater..................... I love it!!! it looks really good :)
I was not sure how you would look with no (i mean little amount!) hair, but keep it that way!
melxx

Unknown said...

Bzzzzt! You look like Neo after got flushed out of his generator goo-pod thingy.

orz

Anonymous said...

hey buddy- next time your in town and its longer(which will be a while) ill help you with that- but i must say for no prior training well done lad!

Anonymous said...

LOVES IT!

Hmmmm...makes you look like some Handsome guy I know...