Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Prayer Request

Well, its only a few weeks and Jenee and I will be in Jacksonville for the final interview (at least for a little while) to get my permanent residency. And this means that I have to get all the required documents one last time. I am starting to stress out about it, I find it daugnting, there are alot of things that I need (most of which we have) and a few things that are being finalised like pictures of us.

So, I would like to ask for a few prayer points:
  • Peace and acceptance of God's sovereignty and provision for us
  • Calm my mind to stop worring about all 'worst case scenarios'
  • Safe travel on Christmas Day back to Florida
Thanks everyone for all your support, I am sure that in a few short weeks we should have some great news to share!

No comments: