Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Adventures of Eugene, Jenee and Nate

Last week I probably worked 55+ hours so I got slack about posting here, but here are some pictures for you to see. Euge has been here for a week and so far he has been to Paines Prairie, NASA and work with me. Here are some of the pictures. I am sorry, as I write this I just dont have the energy to write some anecdotes of some of the funny stuff that has gone on, and its been non-stop laughs among the three of us, but enjoy:

At the first Gainesville Water Works


Sunset at Paines Prairie



Kennedy Space Center

Glimpse of the future through the past. This was the Launch Pad 34 where NASA astronauts Gus Grissom, Edward White and Roger Chaffee perished during a full dress rehearsal for Apollo 1.




Inside a space shuttle

No comments: