I have a question for those of you who read this blog. Do you like watching the slide shows of 10-20 pictures that I post, or would you rather I post only 2-5 pictures on their own, no slide show?
I'd like to know so feel free to go ahead and click on the link below called 'comments' and let me know what you think. You don't have to be a member, just use the 'anonymous' option (Leave you name if you want, I like to see who reads this).
5 comments:
Nater........
I like the slide show of pictures. Hope you and Jenee are well. Best of luck with your immigration papers, Chris and I are thinking of you.
Mel x
Don't care, however, I would like you to update my recent win in Rummy!!!
Krista
I prefer slideshows if you you have several that you'd like to show. For just a few, I prefer individual presentations with captions perhaps.
Brandon
I can't get the slideshows to work on my computer so i prefer the single photos.
love ya, Helen
I like the individual pictures to slideshows- the slideshows are always too slow
-Mike
Post a Comment