Since I first applied for my visa to come the the States and work, to this moment (and for the rest of my life), God has been looking over me. He has been there to make sure that I filed the correct papers, the correct (up-to-date) version of these papers, made sure that I had all the correct supporting documents and even the correct address to send these documents to.
Wednesday night Jenee and I spent over 3 hours putting the final paperwork together, and today we spent another 2.5 hours with my immigration expert, Donna, who has oh-so-kindly donated her time and patience to help us with these documents. I have no doubt that God has put Donna in my life. This woman knows all the ins-and-outs and has a wonderful calming effect on me, she is just wonderful and if she ever does read this page, I want her to see this: Thank you from the bottom of my heart Donna, Jenee and I really appreciate you.
So how much work was it really? Well, there were at least 3 drafts of each of the 3 forms that I had to fill out, countless walks to see Donna to ask questions and dozens of photocopies of supporting evidence. In the end we ended up sending a package that was more than 1 inch / 26 mm thick!
So for now, its time for me to leave these things in the Lord's hands.
1 comment:
And, for someone that is so anal retensive, it was a tremendous untertaking. Jenee and I are proud of you, but, her and I probably could have done it alot easier for you than with you! LOL!
Am I going to be an auntie yet?
Post a Comment