
Optimus Prime
Today I finally got in contact with my immigration representative here at UF and praise the Lord's name that He put this woman in my path because she is so patient and so very helpful. At the moment I am preparing all the paperwork to file for permanent residency and I have to tell you that its quite a daunting challenge. Well, today I received all the answers that I needed to do the final preparations and I have an appointment on the 12th to get all my forms notarized and then submitted to INS. If you remember, please pray for me as for some reason I get easily very uneasy and worried (for no good reason) when I have to do these types of things and distracted from finishing the task. God has paved a clear pathway thus far, and I have no reason to doubt Him now.
Tomorrow Jenee and I are off to Texas and we will be back on Sunday evening so there probably wont be any posts until then. However, as always, my trusty camera will be coming along for the ride and I will post pictures when I get back.
(Australians: Hope you are all doing great, I love you and I miss you all!)
(Texans: I love you too)
(Floridians: Not to be left out, I love you guys as well)
1 comment:
Micah.
Post a Comment