My most excellent cousin Eugene has had a picture accepted for publishing! The ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation), a.k.a. as Channel 2, invites viewers to submit photos that are used as a background for the weather presentation during the evening news. Should a photo be good enough, the photo enters the short list to be used on the annual calender. Well, Eugene got an email today stating that he is going to be Mr. June 2008!
Congratulations Bro! Eugene will be here in December to sign copies of his calender photo and give seminars at coffee shops to people wearing berets :-p (I also heard that a few high profile womens magazines have contacted him for an interview and a photo shoot... such a stud).
3 comments:
I just missed being number 1200 on yours, but I was number 1900 on mine. It looks like you have a little catching up to do.
;-)
you're not caught up yet, though. Anything can happen before "November sometime"
I'm still winning.
Sounds like someones feeling a little threatened. Besides, shouldn't you be writing your thesis rather than worrying about who has more hits on their blog? :-)
Post a Comment