Well, the time is almost here. Our home is packed up and we are ready to roll. Gainesville has been a wonderful place for me to get experience in a world class research facility, Jenee and I to start our marriage and also start our family, and now we're ready to see what God has lined up for us next.
I know you are all busting to see more pictures of Jolie, and they are coming. I made a promise to Kayla that I would post more so I will do everything in my power to do so by the weekend.
Please keep us in your prayers, Jenee and Linda are flying with Jolie in the next day or so and Dad (Paul) and myself are driving the distance with the trailer loaded up and the two cats on Wednesday.
See you all on the other side of the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment