Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

14 Days Old

I can hardly believe it, our little girl is 14 days old. In fact yesterday was her due date, but here we are, changing diapers, not following routines and giving so much joy!

The last few days have been tough on Jenee and I. Jolie has been a little fussy at night, keeping us up until 4am. Jenee is such a patient mom, and she so lovingly cares for the little girl. It's been a little challenging for us as we learn to adjust for her needs, but it's something we so happily do.

Jolie has been putting on weight, and we can already see the changes in her, she's still little, but not little-little. She's definitely more alert, responding to our voices as well as loud noises around the house. And we're seeing her eyes more too. Of course we're all wondering whose eyes she has (color).

Well, I only have a few minutes left before the circus starts up again, so I am going to catch 40 winks.

No comments: