Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Amazing USB Flash Drive

Most things in this world are amazing, like how birds fly, why the sky is blue and how much fur Marble can shed in a day.

Some man made things are also amazing, like aeroplanes, computers and watches with their tiny little gears.

I think my flash drive is amazing. I have had it for 5 years and on it I can carry thousands of pictures, or songs or videos, but that's not what's so amazing about it. What's amazing is that it has been through the washing machine and dryer twice in it's lifetime and it STILL works flawlessly. I discovered it last night as I pulled the washing out of the dryer. My heart sank realizing I have all kinds of documents on there, without backup. Plugging it into my computer I was amazed to see it recognized and see all the files there. It's really quite baffling...

No comments: