Well at the time of writing, Jenee is 31 weeks and 2 days! The excitement is really starting to mount at home. We have been blessed to have had 2 baby showers thrown for us here in the States and one in Australia when we were there at Christmas time. I am not going to fill in all the details here, but rather wanted to express our thanks to God and to all of our family and friends for their acts of generosity and kindness.

As you can see, we have had plenty of cake in our diet! This cake was from our PERC baby shower. I have been so astounded at how generous people have been. We have recieved many items of clothing, toys and other essentials as well as gift cards. Last week Jenee and I decided to take a day from work and head off to Jacksonville to close out our baby registries there. I have to say, we had a lot of fun, and as you can see below were able to get almost everything remaining on our registry using gift cards alone. What a blessing! This weeks goal at home is to finish writing our thank you cards, so be checking the mail!
As you can see, we have had plenty of cake in our diet! This cake was from our PERC baby shower. I have been so astounded at how generous people have been. We have recieved many items of clothing, toys and other essentials as well as gift cards. Last week Jenee and I decided to take a day from work and head off to Jacksonville to close out our baby registries there. I have to say, we had a lot of fun, and as you can see below were able to get almost everything remaining on our registry using gift cards alone. What a blessing! This weeks goal at home is to finish writing our thank you cards, so be checking the mail!
No comments:
Post a Comment