I bought new shoes over the summer because my much loved Merrells finally died. To replace them I got some nice leather Merrell's and a pair of walking shoes for the weekends. What I didn't really think through was that I live in Florida and leather shoes don't always breath in the heat and humidity, or so I thought. You see I have been wearing my normal sports socks with them and my feet have been absolutely sweltering. I feel like a lobster in a pot of boiling water. Until yesterday when I thought about wearing my dress socks with the shoes. Wow, I am an idiot because all this time I have been going through such pain and anguish when I could have had cool, comfortable feet.
In other news, the years BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) schedule has started up again this year and I have to say that I am really happy to be back. If you are looking for a Bible study that is Bible focued and doesnt get tangled up in political doctrin issues, BSF is definately worth looking at. You can find a local class here: http://www.bsfinternational.org/
Well, I am off to have a quick bite for lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment