Well, I did promise a post on some of our adventures and here it is. We had adventures in Australia. They were fun. We liked it.
Well ok, I suppose I can write a bit more that that. One of the places that I insisted on getting to was Victor Harbor. This is where I have spent plenty of summers and learned to handle surf. Well we made the pilgrimage with Mum and Dad, Heather, Alicia, Jacqui and Roy and Jenee and I. Really we couldn't have asked for better weather. I had been warning all the non locals about how cold it probably would be and that we should rug up and sure enough, God turned it on and the sky was blue, the sun was warm(er) and the wind was very mild. It was just a great day. We ended up going to Chiton Rocks, Granite Island, downtown and then off to Waitpinga for some serious beach fishing. Just a great time.
Another crazy thing was Christmas in November. I don't remember who's idea it was, but everyone was onboard. We had a Christmas tree that was creatively decorated with cut-outs of our hands, and Petey was our Christmas angel. Also, we had a secret Santa where we spent $10 on the person whose name we drew. Fun! I think there should be atleast 3 Christmas' a year.
We did lots of other things like visit the national motor museum, visit the Barossa, Adelaide Hills, Central Markets and the list goes on. There is so much more I would like to show Jenee but that will have to wait for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment