Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Down at the Barn

We took Jolie down to the barn just for fun the other day. Here are some shots we took.


Mommy," Weeeeeee!"
Jolie, "Weeeeeee ;-)"



Pretty sure Killian was the bigger baby. She just wasn't to sure about the little hooman.

She was talking to talking to Mommy when we took this shot

I is smiling at Daddy!

When I see her in pictures she looks so small, but when I am holding her, she's growing so big, so fast.

The eyebrow of judgment!

Bonus Pic

After coming back from the barn, I noticed Sable had found herself a new perch.
I love how she has "made herself at home". Bad girl...

2 comments:

Heather Stevens said...

I just loved the eyebrow of judgement. I was giggling my head off. Your little girl is so cute Nate and Jenee. You are doing a great job with her. She looks happy and contented. I must admit though, when i saw the horse my heart melted.( Nate, you probably wont find that a surprise. ) Made me homesick for my old horse.
You both look well and rested. I am very pleased for you indeed. You have taken on so much in the last few months and are keeping your head above water.
I am praying that you have triplets next time.....

Nate said...

Haha, triplets... yeah... no we're good. I think Jenee and I would die, anyway we are ever amazed at you and Jonno with your boys.