I am sorry, but this post is going to be a big tease, so everyone who does not got to MBC is going to be upset with me, but, we just had our first appointment with our photographer and we picked a photo for Jolie's christening in a few weeks. All I can say is I have one beautiful little girl, her Momma and I are so proud of her!
She did so well, letting us position her, play with her, change her clothes and so on. Of course there were a couple of impressive cheesy spit-ups, and a few teary moments but she was so good and I have to say Corri was so good with her, and she is so gifted. You can see more of her work here: Corr Images, Inc.
I would love to show you the photo here, but I have to respect the photographers rights and not put it up. I may get permission at a later date... but wait till you see it in a few Sundays...
No comments:
Post a Comment