And I love it! Now is the time that Jenee has really been noticing that our little girl is kicking around a lot. Quite often Jenee will burst out with a "stop it badness," in response to the baby playing her own soccer game. My usual response is to quickly put my hand on her tummy and try feel her kicking and almost every time without fail she will stop kicking. So naughty...
Well last night I think I out smarted her. Jenee was resting on me after I rubbed her sore back and so I put my hands on her tummy. It didn't take long for the action to start, it was as if there was a football game going on. I could feel her huge kicks against her mommy, like mini earth quakes. Jenee tells me that it's even more impressive after she's had something sweet.
It's getting close now and I am getting increasingly excited. The more I think about it, the more excited I get. I think I have been secretly been looking forward to being a Dad for a long time. Can't wait!
To add to the excitement my Dad called me to tell me he's booked his ticket to come to be with us for the birth! Sadly Mum can't come because she's just had her left knee replacement and it would be too risky for her to travel just yet. Hopefully Nanna can come for Christmas? Sadly I don't think my sisters can make it either but they will get to meet Trixy when we come back for our next visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment