Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Meagan in St. Augustine

Here we are in St. Augustine. The Alligator Farm was great, well worth the entry price. They have more than 800 Crocodillians and here's your random fact for the day: alligators are highly intelligent, they actually respond to their name one keeper could make a gator wag its tail like a dog when she mentioned food!

Check out the pretty sunset at the end of the slide show too!


5 comments:

Brandon and Krista said...

Nice pics. Sorry we missed it, you look like you had a great time.

Nate said...

yep, it was pretty good. Did you see Bee Movie? we ended up going and I have to admit I feel much dumber having seen it.

Anonymous said...

wow-these pictures were just flash backs of growing up with the crocidile hunter!!! My dad would totally love that place!!! Im jeolous I wasnt there~!!!!! Take me- take me-please please please- sometime!!!

Nate said...

well Courtsky we cant take you if you are in Texas can we?...

Unknown said...

Crikey! I'll tackle those pesky gators. They look like chihuahas compared to our flamin Crocs.