Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Time is Coming

Ok, so Jenee and I are officially hopeless at getting pictures up on the blog. I appologize. In the last few weeks, Jolie has learned how to roll over onto her tummy, which is awesome, and she has started teething, which is less awesome because now she wakes us up at 3:30 to announce that her gums are hurty and she needs some soothing . This morning she got a special treat. I figured she needed a cuddle so I brought her into our bed. Picture this: Daddy lying on his back, mommy cuddled up next to him, Jolie lying on her back - on daddy's tummy - with binky of goodness, and Sable and Marble sleeping between and next to daddy's legs. One big happy family.

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and as is tradition, after Thanksgiving, we went to get a Christmas tree, after eating pancakes at Ol' South. Below are some photos from that day!


Not happy about being in my chair, again...


But I'm pretty cute...






No comments: