Well, this weekend, Jenee and I attended our first ever medieval fair, the Hoggtowne Medieval Fair in Gainesville. It was a fun outing with Rob, Sarah and Meredith. Now, don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the effort some fans go to, but I don't remember pirates and samurai sword wielding, trench coat wearing ninjas in the dark ages, correct me (in the comments) if I am wrong. Anyway, fun day, you should go sometime. I even made a friend with a nice lady with a Nikon D3 (shibby) and she let me play with it for a while. We're best friends now...well, maybe not best friends, but she was very kind to let me play with her expensive camera. Slideshow below!
Having fun :-)
5 comments:
Hey Nate, This looked like a fun day out. I like the large beer can tag on your head, or is it a crown?
That was actually the tab from Jenee's super jumbo beer can. :-)
I thought she had a drinking problem. Love ya Jenee
It's only a problem if you drink on Sundays...
I go where the beer flows like wine....
"I go where the beer flows like wine...."
Hmm.... "Somebody's watchin uuuuu"
(hint: Tex Aunt)
Post a Comment