So this is not really Nate and Jenee related (as many things arent on this site) hence I decided to put it up. This guys name is Ken Block, and this has to be some of the most impressive driver control I have ever seen. 4.27 long, enjoy.
Kudos to Kevin W for finding this.
6 comments:
The only thing I have seen involving more driver skill was me doing synchronised lane changing with an anonymous stranger in the cleebs on the freeway ;) Chris
This guy cant drive! He's all over the place and out of control.
Just joking! Lovely clip. I enjoyed watching it. Chris..where is your comment?
This guy cant drive, he is all over the place!
Just joking. Very cool.
Where is your comment Chris?
OK 3rd time lucky, (I've tried twice already to post a message but my skill level has been lacking and therefore I have not succeeded! Mel can verify this!)
Comment is (Big anti-climax):
"That is the 2nd most skillful driving I have ever seen/experienced. The best was my effort at synchronized lane
changing/swerving on the freeway in the cleebs verses the beat up ute. ;)
Please work!!
Chris
It worked....Now I know I need to select "anonymous" before publishing. Either that or I should stop being slack and register my identity! Anonymous it is ;)
It might also help that I have actually done what I should have done and "approved" your comment. Sorry mate, my bad...
Post a Comment